- The President Surrenders on Debt Ceiling – agreed.
- TechStars on Bloomberg TV – check it out.
- Confession #105: The Action Movie Blog Post – “I have three friends who are accomplished novelists. Two of them have cut off all Internet access to their homes. The other leaves his devices behind and sits in an unconnected cafe with a pen and a stack of paper for several hours a day.”
- iCals Missing Months – I’m trying iCal for a bit, but expect to be back on BusyMac shortly.
- Moving Lightroom Library to Another Hard Drive – Looks like Lightroom is pretty forgiving with this stuff. That’s good.
- NaDesign | Safari Extensions – nice UI facelift for Google Reader. (via One Thing Well)
- Making Desktop Webapps in Lion Andy Ihnatko’s Celestial Waste of Bandwidth (BETA) – Fluid is another great tool for this.
- So You Wanna Raise Some Money – if this is what you want to do, Micah lays it out pretty well.
- Keith’s Special Comment: The Four Great Hypocrisies of the Debt Deal | Countdown with Keith Olbermann – I see the Medicare cuts as ammunition for the GOP against the new healthcare stuff. “See, your public healthcare sucks!”
- Mac OS X Lion, /etc/hosts Bugs, and DNS Resolution | Justin Carmony – All you folks that have been pushing for .local instead of my preferred .dev extension can eat it.
- Mac OSX Lion DNS lookup order – Stack Overflow – I had slow and failing lookups as well with a symlinked hosts file (which had worked fine in Snow Leopard). Going to a normal file fixed it for me as well.
- Email: unread should mean I have not yet read – I am in general agreement, but need to adjust some of my smart folders in order to make this work.
- Its Beginning to Look a Lot Like SQL – I need to look into UnQL.
- DNS Flusher :: Add-ons for Firefox – I had to install this to get Firefox to forget some local 301 redirects.
Capsule, The Developer’s Code Journal
I’m very pleased today to announce the release of Capsule, the developer’s code journal. Capsule replaces the scratch document you have…