These changes were made to both Tasks Pro™ and Tasks:
- Added RSS item limit preference (was set at 10 items, now can go up to 100 items)
- Added code to handle a request sent after your session has timed out. After you log in, the request is re-sent.
- If you use the ‘remember me’ feature, data posted after a session timeout is preserved properly.
- Data passed in to be appended or prepended to the notes of a task have slashes stripped properly.
- The date picker handles the preference for the # of months better (resizes the window).
- Added an RSS Feed of the data on the Upcoming screen.
- Added an option to display the task hierarchy in lists, e-mails, RSS feeds and iCalendars. Using this feature hurts performance a little so it is turned off by default.
- Changed a few warning messages to make them more clear.
- Removed 10 task limit from task iCalendars
- Added duplicate strings in the language file (one for web, one for e-mail) for languages that have special characters.
- Fixed the logic around the RSS and iCalendar preferences (RSS options are now visible when the iCalendar is disabled).
- Made some changes that should make using utf-8 and other character sets work more consistently.
- Added a ‘COMPLETED’ status to VTODO items in the iCalendar.
- Hid % Complete in tree view for tasks that have been converted to notes.
- Local Windows URLs (C:\…) do not have ‘http://’ prepended to them.
- Only post as multipart/form-data when file uploads are enabled.
- Updated Documentation
These changes were made to Tasks Pro™:
- E-mail notifications are sent in the owner’s language instead of the assigning user’s language.
- Made the ‘Child Durations’ calculations more accurate.
- Fixed the ‘Mail my password’ feature (was broken when retrieving by e-mail address).
- User permissions for new users include file upload permission if file uploads are enabled in the server settings.
These changes were made to Tasks:
- Fixed a JS bug that kept the ‘Add URL’ button from working on Win/IE when File Uploads were disabled.
- Made the Timer work properly before 10AM.
- Removed the ‘Server Default’ option from the theme list.
I spent all day on this, setting up the new versions for the demos and for new free trials. I’m always amazed how long this takes. I hope they’re all working properly. 🙂
This post is part of the project: Tasks Pro™. View the project timeline for more context on this post.