- A Model License (Tech Law)
- The Importance Of Strike One (Part One) — The Hardball Times
- LiveSearch – Bitflux Blog Wiki – pretty neat! (thanks Donncha)
- 1.3 Cleanup – Amen, my brother.
- Santana in the Bronx — The Hardball Times – check out the Twins’ “Win Expectancy” throughout Game 1, very cool.
- Another Word for Nerd: More Essential Software – yay me! Thanks Bill. 🙂
- Boom Swagger Boom: Camino Status Upate and Another Call For Help
- Open Letter to President
Running a budget deficit in response to a short bout of recession is one thing. But running large structural deficits over a long period is something else entirely.
- Capitol Hill Blue: When the defecation strikes the rotary oscillator
- Steve Jobs vs. Subscriptions – I don’t think I’d use a subscription model.
- Voter Registrations Possibly Trashed – quite a shame if it’s true, also quite a shame if it isn’t.
- Curly Tales of War Pigs: bush’s (deteriorating) brain? – I have no opinion on the allegation but the video of the 1994 debate absolutely shocked me.
- Novoflex Introduces Panorama-VR System
- Salon.com | Why conservatives must not vote for Bush – This is something I’ve been a little confused over myself. I respect the ‘smaller government’ ideals that many republicans believe in.
- Cargo Cult Programming – I’ve beeen guilty of this. 🙂
- We’re open for business again (after PayPal failures) – I’ve been happy w/ SWREG for my payment procesing.
- Blix says Iraq war stimulated terrorism
- A Republican Declares His Independence
- boren.nu » Blog Archive » Theme Switcher Plugin
- Jeff Hawkins on Good Design
- Bizarre Windows Behavior
- Guardian Unlimited | US elections 2004 | Poll reveals world anger at Bush – no big surprises here.
- Salon.com Politics
- Going to war in Iraq was a mistake
by Rep. Doug Bereuter – thoughtful article
- Rolling back workarounds
If you’re expecting an XML document, you can’t handle a cow. And you can’t handle an MP3 file, either. You need something at least fairly close to an XML document.
- Daring Fireball: Brushed Metal and the HIG – I don’t use Safari and I use Path Finder instead of the Finder and I turn off the metal for Path Finder windows. The only time I see metal is in an iApp.