- Dave’s 2006 Offseason Plan – a friend and I were talking about the Mariners and their personnel. My main point is that we need to stop paying more than market value for players. Overpaying for individual players hurts the team in other areas.
- 162 – well said, my friend.
- the show with zefrank – that whole wall thing… this is a joke right? How many Billion?
- YouTube – Clinton on the Daily Show
- Replacing my home backup server with Amazon’s S3 – Very interesting.
- Joseph A. Califano Jr. – When the House Could Clean Itself – washingtonpost.com
It’s useful today to remember that there was a time when partisanship took second place to trust and the House leadership had the strength to wash its own dirty laundry.
- The Greatness of College Lectures +1 on Lessig as a great speaker.
- Vladimir Vukicevic: Redmond, pt. 3
- A reader’s guide to Bob Woodward’s State of Denial. By John Dickerson – Slate Magazine – not sure I like seeing everything out of context like this.
- Christopher Beard: Mozilla, Trademarks and Debian – it was interesting listening in on some casual conversations about this last week.
- A special comment about lying – Keith Olbermann – MSNBC.com
- YouTube – MIT sketching (thanks Mark)
- Daring Fireball: BBColors – pretty slick. Hopefully if BareBones adds official “theme” support, they will support the same file format.
- Grey Hodge: Why Debian is wrong.
- Comment Your Performance Hacks
- YouTube – Daily Show: What Exactly Is President Bush’s Job? – well edited. 🙂
- Using RIM’s Yahoo! Messenger Client on Cingular Wireless BlackBerry Handsets – BlackBerryForums.com – wow that’s a lot of hassle…
- Sprint/Verizon EVDO and Cingular HSDPA compared :: EVDOforums.com (thanks Victor)
Using RIMâ€™s Yahoo! Messenger Client on Cingular Wireless BlackBerry Handsets – BlackBerryForums.com
Indeed, this does appear to be quite a hassle at first; however, it does work, and realistically, it’s actually a quick, simple process. =P