- An open enhancement request to the Mobile Safari team for sane bookmarklet installation or alternatives – This is a big time need.
- BuzzVoice update: App is now Free on Android market – ReadItToMe was ahead of its time.
- Multi-line CSS definitions – I feel somewhat responsible for this.
- T-Mobile Follows suit, lowers Data Cap to 5GB | Android Community – grandfathered unlimited data plans are going to be worth something.
- Feature status: * Post Formats landed. D – some good stuff here.
- Confession #85: What Happens in Facebook – “Even habitual oversharers only share a subsection of themselves on social networks. That subsection could be entirely different from what they share offline. And even if it isn’t, the stream of updates, links and shared content can only represent a tiny part of anyones total personality. “
- Developing for Android and Windows Phone 7 – interesting observations.
- AppleInsider: New MacBook Air ‘certain’ to be 11.6-inches, may have flash-based instant-wake ability – I’m ready to put in an order.
- Awesome: Verizon iPad with Mi-Fi Coming October 28th – if I can get the same MiFi pricing, I might keep my MiFi instead of opting for tethering via my Droid. 1 vs 2 GB of transfer for the same price is problematic though.
- Who You Calling Crapware? Verizon to Pre-load Kindle App on Android Phones – geek vs. mainstream.
- Hitting a high note by helping high school musicians in Seattle shed limitations – CSMonitor.com – I had the privilege of being playing music under both Mr. Acox and Mr. Tsutakawa when I was at Garfield. Wonderful to see them getting due credit.