I’ve made great progress on the recurring task feature this week. I got a bit bogged down in my initial design, mainly because it was too complicated – simple is better. I may add a little more complexity before the release or in a subsequent release afterward, but I’m glad to have the base functionality in place.
I restructured the design this week, sent out the ideas to the beta mailing list for feedback and I’ve been churning through ever since. I’ve tacked a few more features onto the list in the last week; but when the recurring tasks feature is complete, I’ll have all the major development done for the next release.
This post is part of the project: Tasks Pro™. View the project timeline for more context on this post.