- Salon.com | Conceding on climate change
- GolfWeb.com – The Masters Tournament Longer Augusta still a challenge to all-comers
- GolfWeb.com – The Masters Tournament Cool Couples comes close to glory
- GolfWeb.com – The Masters Tournament Mickelson makes it look easy at the Masters
- Patience – heh:
The good news is that the pitching will undoubtedly get better, if only because they won’t have to face Travis Hafner again until late May.
- U.S.S. Mariner – Week One in review – Seattle Mariners and general baseball discussion
…if they had realized their position and retreated from trying to compete earlier, and rebuilt on the cheap, they’d be the Indians of a year or two ago, preparing for an extended run at competition and if they’d been Boston, willing to wisely spend their massive revenues on the field, they might never have dropped as low.
- Daring Fireball: Several Asinine and/or Risky Ideas Regarding Apple’s Strategy That Boot Camp Does Not Portend
The continued existence and success of Mac OS X hinges on the premise that it is better than Windows.
- Whatever: Everybody Welcome – Jason pointed me to this because this part reminded him us the arguments we used to have.
This is in part rooted in my real-life experience with friends; my best friend from high school and I, for example, can get into arguments that to an outside observer looks like we’re about to stab each other to death, and then after we’re done we’ll go get something to eat at the nearest family restaurant. I assume that people who like each other can and do argue passionately and even politically incorrectly and still like each other when the argument is done.
- Your PHP Command of the Day : debug_backtrace()
- Phil Mickelson – 2006 Stats
- The Gadgeteer – Q3 Innovations AlcoHAWK Slim Breath Alcohol Testing Device
- ESPN.com – GOLF – GolfDigest.com: USGA increases limit on clubhead MOI – perhaps I should hold off buying that new driver this year after all.
- Google Calendar: Right for RedMonk? – I’ve been stirring the pot w/ Steve re: calendaring for a while now, can’t wait to get him riled about this next time I see him.
- Scatmania – OpenID For WordPress – awesome!
- NewsAlloy – Some ideas – seems like the “build it and pray” business model is alive and well @ NewsAlloy.
- PGATOUR.com – Woods’ agent apologizes for “spaz” remark – this is getting a bit ridiculous, isn’t it?
- Buttons for Humans
- Will Republican Voters Grow Spines in 2006?
- Of stumbling full circle
- FatBits: John Siracusa’s Journal: Finding Leopard
- Wag the Camel