- BarCampBoulder March 07
- Boulder BarCamp
- Bull Durham Much? – heh.
- April Fools Logo Madness – SimpleBits
- The Gadgeteer – Aliph’s Jawbone Bluetooth Headset
- Rands In Repose: More Messy Thinking – rotation support is one benefit to the Dell 24″ displays over the Apple displays, but the Apple ones are just so purty.
- Why did I choose WordPress.com?
- inessential.com: The Complexifying Instinct
- Why I Won’t be Using Google Desktop
- DRM-Free Easy iTunes Upgrades
- ESPN.com: Page 2 : Roll of the Daisuke – good stuff! (thanks Mark)
- First Twitter Bots Launched: Sports Teams, Weather, Stock Quotes
- Apple Computer
- tapefailure: Whatever you’re looking at is looking at you…even closer. | wanderingstan
- Anil Dash: Sustainability Is A Feature (thanks Geof)
- DevilDucky – George W. Bush Scandals And Fuck-Ups Collector Plates – kinda funny, but I’m way beyond wanting to make fun of him at this point.
- 1-800-GOOG-411: the mobile walled garden crumbles – Bogle’s Blog
- Mac mini outperforms Xserve G5 | MacWeek
On Selling Crowd Favorite
On Friday Karim and I signed the final papers to bring my Crowd Favorite team together with his VeloMedia team. Whew! I’ve told the story of…