- Archive your Twitter tweets (downloaded every 15 minutes)
- Create a blog post from each of your tweets
- Create a daily digest post of your tweets
- Create a tweet on Twitter whenever you post in your blog, with a link to the blog post
- Post a tweet from your sidebar
- Post a tweet from the WP Admin screens
- Pass your tweets along to another service (via API hook)
Changes from the last beta release include:
- Lots more error handling
- A “Test Login” button
- @username is now clickable in tweets
- A template tag for just the latest tweet
- Make sure not to tweet when editing a tweet digest post
- Make sure not to show duplicate tweets in sidebar
- Twitter Tools now gets credit on tweets created from Twitter Tools
- Lots more that I can’t think of right now
UPDATE: Yes, I urge everyone using the previous beta releases to upgrade to this version.
UPDATE #2: For those that asked, my Twitter account is here. Feel free to add me.
The download and more information are available on my WordPress Plugins page.
If you have any trouble with this, please open a thread in the WP Support Forums and send me the link.
This post is part of the thread: Twitter Tools – an ongoing story on this site. View the thread timeline for more context on this post.