- $100 Hamburger at Merced and Air to Air Pictures –
I know Steve O’Grady doesn’t always care for Jeremy’s flying posts (hence is move of RedSox posts to a separate blog, which I also understand), butI enjoy a little humanity mixed in with my tech blogs. I liked this post.
- The wee flies in the iPhone soup – soft buttons just can’t replace hard buttons.
- Air Intake – I’ve managed to abstain from ordering one… so far.
- The Crunchies & Personal Update – glad to see Om is up and around again!
- Civilization is a hack: should we plan to “throw one away”? +1
- Study: False statements preceded war – Yahoo! News
The study concluded that the statements “were part of an orchestrated campaign that effectively galvanized public opinion and, in the process, led the nation to war under decidedly false pretenses.”
- Internet Explorer 8: This is progress?
- Teleport: multiple Macs with single keyboard and mouse – I can see this being useful in my future.
- Twitter / Eric Cheng: best photoshop tutorial series ever – heh.
- How I Know Twitter is Something Special
- On Ma.tt – the longer you spend online, the more domains and URLs matter to you.
On Selling Crowd Favorite
On Friday Karim and I signed the final papers to bring my Crowd Favorite team together with his VeloMedia team. Whew! I’ve told the story of…