- The Illusion of Smart – Fantastic piece by Ethan. I agree with much of this, but also place a huge emphasis on raw speed in getting to data/accomplishing tasks on my mobile devices. I should write more on this.
- Dolphin Browser Gives Droid the Multitouch It Should’ve Had From the Start [Android Apps] – Great example of what the developer community can do for the Droid that they can’t for the iPhone.
- The End Of The CrunchPad – It sounds like a situation where the IP/ownership wasn’t clearly specified. If that was indeed the case, it’s a case of monumental stupidity on all sides.
- Davenetics* : Genius Analysis – heh.
- A slightly unfortunate Twitter billboard | Technically Incorrect – CNET News – bwahahaha.
- Gene Wojciechowski: Tiger Woods’ business is his and no one else’s – ESPN – I think I’m glad Tiger isn’t really commenting on this.
- Three Quick Thoughts on Google Public DNS
- Frosty The Inappropriate Snowman | corey gilmore’s blog – so AWESOME!
- Personalized Search for Everyone – “SEO just became a lot more unpredictable.” – yup, which isn’t a bad thing.
- Alex Payne – Criticism, Cheerleading, and Negativity – Solid piece here.
- WordPress TextMate Bundle updates – Very useful, but I’m not over to the dark side yet.
Capsule, The Developer’s Code Journal
I’m very pleased today to announce the release of Capsule, the developer’s code journal. Capsule replaces the scratch document you have…