- The Illusion of Smart – Fantastic piece by Ethan. I agree with much of this, but also place a huge emphasis on raw speed in getting to data/accomplishing tasks on my mobile devices. I should write more on this.
- Dolphin Browser Gives Droid the Multitouch It Should’ve Had From the Start [Android Apps] – Great example of what the developer community can do for the Droid that they can’t for the iPhone.
- The End Of The CrunchPad – It sounds like a situation where the IP/ownership wasn’t clearly specified. If that was indeed the case, it’s a case of monumental stupidity on all sides.
- Davenetics* : Genius Analysis – heh.
- A slightly unfortunate Twitter billboard | Technically Incorrect – CNET News – bwahahaha.
- Gene Wojciechowski: Tiger Woods’ business is his and no one else’s – ESPN – I think I’m glad Tiger isn’t really commenting on this.
- Three Quick Thoughts on Google Public DNS
- Frosty The Inappropriate Snowman | corey gilmore’s blog – so AWESOME!
- Personalized Search for Everyone – “SEO just became a lot more unpredictable.” – yup, which isn’t a bad thing.
- Alex Payne – Criticism, Cheerleading, and Negativity – Solid piece here.
- WordPress TextMate Bundle updates – Very useful, but I’m not over to the dark side yet.
On Selling Crowd Favorite
On Friday Karim and I signed the final papers to bring my Crowd Favorite team together with his VeloMedia team. Whew! I’ve told the story of…