- jedijunkies on Dailymotion – This is remarkable.
- inessential.com: Apps that work together – on iPad – the problem here is that it’s up to each app to decide what they integrate with. Developers are (reasonably) very reluctant to add features for a minority of users, but I still want the integrations to the apps/services I want. The power and choice should be in the hands of the users.
- Bending over: How to sell to large companies – Nice write-up (thanks Shane).
- Twitter / Ethan Kaplan: Webkit nightly 1.51x faste … – Man, he’s not kidding. May try the WebKit nightlys for a while as my primary browser.
- Michael Tsai – Blog – Testability and Functional Programming – interesting.
- Now this is how I roll – Matthew G. Richmond – I expect to see Matt sporting more bling around the office next week.
- Pain Is a Gift – Interesting read.
- A Few More Thoughts on the Deepwater Horizon Oil Spill – reasoned thoughts.
- Making Sense of New Health Care Rules – great summary (thanks Geof).
- Daring Fireball: Tynt, the Copy/Paste Jerks – I really want someone to build my Fool Me Once app.
- Avatar 2 Trailer – ok, that’s funny.
- The Power of Why – “Find a quiet space and listen carefully to this TED Talk for 18 minutes. Then spend at least the next 12 minutes thinking about your WHY.”
- Forum VIP Membership Now Available – interested to see if this works.
- This is how Apple rolls | Tablets | Macworld – slow and steady takes great patience.
On Selling Crowd Favorite
On Friday Karim and I signed the final papers to bring my Crowd Favorite team together with his VeloMedia team. Whew! I’ve told the story of…