- jedijunkies on Dailymotion – This is remarkable.
- inessential.com: Apps that work together – on iPad – the problem here is that it’s up to each app to decide what they integrate with. Developers are (reasonably) very reluctant to add features for a minority of users, but I still want the integrations to the apps/services I want. The power and choice should be in the hands of the users.
- Bending over: How to sell to large companies – Nice write-up (thanks Shane).
- Twitter / Ethan Kaplan: Webkit nightly 1.51x faste … – Man, he’s not kidding. May try the WebKit nightlys for a while as my primary browser.
- Michael Tsai – Blog – Testability and Functional Programming – interesting.
- Now this is how I roll – Matthew G. Richmond – I expect to see Matt sporting more bling around the office next week.
- Pain Is a Gift – Interesting read.
- A Few More Thoughts on the Deepwater Horizon Oil Spill – reasoned thoughts.
- Making Sense of New Health Care Rules – great summary (thanks Geof).
- Daring Fireball: Tynt, the Copy/Paste Jerks – I really want someone to build my Fool Me Once app.
- Avatar 2 Trailer – ok, that’s funny.
- The Power of Why – “Find a quiet space and listen carefully to this TED Talk for 18 minutes. Then spend at least the next 12 minutes thinking about your WHY.”
- Forum VIP Membership Now Available – interested to see if this works.
- This is how Apple rolls | Tablets | Macworld – slow and steady takes great patience.
Capsule, The Developer’s Code Journal
I’m very pleased today to announce the release of Capsule, the developer’s code journal. Capsule replaces the scratch document you have…