- Programming Things I Wish I Knew Earlier – good stuff in here. (thanks Jeremy)
- xkcd: Password Reuse – this is funny, also – read my password posts from a few years back.
- Made of Bugs Dear Twitter: Stop screwing over your developers. – The options for developers are not great here.
- The official Dilbert website with Scott Adams’ color comic strips, animation, mashups and more! – heh.
- 10 Reasons Why I Am Returning My BlackBerry Torch – I too was underwhelmed.
- mobile-bookmark-bubble – Project Hosting on Google Code – Useful!
- Alex Payne The Very Last Thing I’ll Write About Twitter – “Going forward, it may be that the Twitter Platform primarily serves Twitters interests, in stark contrast to the era of API growth I was around for, in which platform development was driven almost exclusively by the needs of the developer community.”
- LinkedIn Competitor Has 100 Million Profiles, Wants You to Claim Yours – I could definitely feel “the creepy” when I created an account.
- Kindle 3 first impressions – great review.
- Comparison: Canon 28/1.8 and Sigma 30/1.4 – I have the Canon 28mm 1.8 but rarely use it because I feel the photos are too soft. The Sigma looks a little sharper to me.
- How Not To Use Park Factors – interesting.
- Panic Blog Newton Never Dies – awesome!
- Theory: why YouTube is slow on iPad – I don’t try to watch much YourTube on the iPad anymore becuase it typically stalls or fails for me.
- Look the other way, or help? – I think what Ann and Matt are doing here is great. I donated.
- Apple Approves Another Google Voice App for iPhone – As a vocal critic of Apple’s historically closed policies regarding the App Store, I’m encouraged to see this.
- Apple developing iNewsstand to support iBooks? – I sure hope this happens, the magazines I read currently don’t have digital versions and I’d love to have one less thing to bring on a plane.
On Selling Crowd Favorite
On Friday Karim and I signed the final papers to bring my Crowd Favorite team together with his VeloMedia team. Whew! I’ve told the story of…