- Bill Maher: New Rule: Not Everything in America Has to Make a Profit
- 1Password: password manager for websites – I should take a closer look at this, think I still have some issues with how it works.
- Using JSON on servers without native support – same approach I generally use.
- Pay Walls
- Apple treats all iPhone developers equally – like crap
- Vibram: Day 1 – seanklein.org – I’m (somewhat morbidly) curious about how this turns out.
- Microsoft, the GPL and Linux: The Q&A – interesting.
- stevenf.com – WebOS Plug-in turns Coda into a… – I gotta find some time to play with this.
- Tweet to Download – glad I had a test account to whore out for the download. Love how they didn’t do any data sanitation on the phone number request (I put dashes in the number at first):
PHP Warning: odbc_execute() [function.odbc-execute]: SQL error: [MySQL][ODBC 3.51 Driver][mysqld-5.0.77-community-nt]Data too long for column ‘p_mobile_number’ at row 1, SQL state S1000 in SQLExecute in C:\inetpub\websites\pocketexpress.com\shared\db.php on line 40
I enjoy these posts and always seem to learn a bit. Thanks for doing them.
BTW – do you use a specific tool to put them together or do you just copy and paste into the post?
It’s a combination of NetNewsWire Clippings, AppleScript, bookmarklets and using Tasks Pro to store everything before posting from there to WordPress.