- Network News Presidents on the Election
ABC: We let folks down on WMDs, but we were tough on the al Qaeda-Saddam link and yet people still believe it. We don’t know what to do.
- Technical Jiggery Pokery: Our little ‘bird is all grown up
- ESPN.com – MLB – Boggs, Strawberry make Hall of Fame ballot – Sandberg should have been in on the first ballot and Boggs should be this year.
- LavNav Motion Activated Toilet Night Light Review
- This is rock ‘n roll! (thanks Eric)
- macosxhints – Import Address Book records into to Thunderbird
- Merchant Credit Card Fraud
- Doonesbury: 2004-11-30, 2004-12-01
- MacDevCenter.com: Why Install Linux on Your Mac?
- Republicans Blocking Web Site Access? – seems odd, I wonder why this would be done?
- ESPN.com – MLB – Outsourced: MLB gets a new scheduler for ’05
- WP Grins V1.1 Extended
- Black Box Parsing
- “Blog” is Word of the Year!
- Willie’s WordPress – Alex King’s WP 1.2 Plugged In – Nice to hear from someone who didn’t have problems for a change.
- ESPN.com – GEN – Testimony: Giambi admits using steroids
- mozdev.org – : /pipermail/camino/2004-December/002805
- Delgado, Sexson
- A Del.icio.us Interview – I take this approach too; when I know how I want to use it I know how to build it:
Avoiding features until the interface for them is apparent.
- Hello? Booze? Is that you?
- ESPN.com – OLY – Lab owner comes clean
- Windows security checklist (kottke.org) (thanks Chris)
- Blogsome: Get your FREE blog now – a free service for running a WordPress blog, looks quite nice!
- The Kettle Dilemma and Growl
- Quick File for Mozilla Thunderbird – new version is compatible with 1.0rc1.
On Selling Crowd Favorite
On Friday Karim and I signed the final papers to bring my Crowd Favorite team together with his VeloMedia team. Whew! I’ve told the story of…