Important note: If you were previously using a beta version of a .6 release, one of these changes (the addition of the billable option for tasks created from e-mails) requires a special upgrade script to be run. That script is included in the download (dot6prereleasepatch.php).
Changes in both Tasks Pro™ and Tasks:
- Added the ability to set a task as billable when created from e-mail.
- Minor changes for PostgreSQL compatibility.
- Minor changes for MySQL 5 compatibility.
- More testing on MS SQL Server.
Changes in Tasks:
- Removed ‘Tasks Pro’ reference in the default welcome task.
This post is part of the project: Tasks Pro™. View the project timeline for more context on this post.